Para X Files
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dowsing & Divining tools are my favorites

Go down

Dowsing & Divining tools are my favorites Empty Dowsing & Divining tools are my favorites

Post  Dreagus Wed May 25, 2011 8:39 pm

Over the years, I have used many different tools but my favorites are the tools used for dowsing and divining. Most people know them as Y-Rod, L-Rods, Pendulums, and Bobbers in the field. Each tool I use has a purpose that can be used to find what I am looking for specifically. Even though, each tool has a specific purpose each can be used generally. I have had tools made from crystal, steel, bone, and miscellaneous materials (pencils, knives, bottles, etc.) to use or just prove a point. If it moves or can be moved freely without your aid then it can be made into a tool for dowsing.

I did mention dowsing and divining. There is a difference. One, dowsing is looking for anything Sacred or Secular spaces. The purpose of finding something is just as important as what you are looking for and why. So the next time you practice or use one of these methods keep that in mind and your focus on getting what you are looking for will increase drastically.

Mark aka Dreagus
Dreagus
Dreagus

http://www.paranormal-parodies.com

Back to top Go down